lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Yeah, well fat lot of good it did calling the DC. "Sorry mate can't help you"

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
why would they send out such crucial information in an e-mail? dont you have CoreComms, or the old Host Bulletin Board?

and why not tell anybody else in the support offices?

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
why would they send out such crucial information in an e-mail? dont you have CoreComms, or the old Host Bulletin Board?

and why not tell anybody else in the support offices?
No, I don't even know what CoreComms is, and I never hear anyone talking about it (only on BoS) so I assume we don't have it.

And why they didn't tell Support I don't know. I read the email to the Area manager and he's like wtf? I never got that.

It's like last year I remember when Multi Buys were first introduce into Produce, and there was a Salad bag special, 2 for $5. Well it wasn't coming up on the system, I spoke to buying, IT, area manager, no one had heard of the offer and yet it was in the national paper! Surely SOMEONE must have known about it :p They all thought I was crazy lol

On a different note. Who here has a female store manager? (Just like to add I'm NOT being sexist) I have only ever had 1 Female store manager, all the other stores I have worked at/visited they have all been male. Why do you think this is? I have to actually say the female SM I worked with was brilliant, much better than the waste of space male I have now.

groovygirl

HSC
surprisingly my store wasnt as busy as normal sundays. wondered where all those shoppers are hiding . it was a good shift with time to breathe and relax and not be stressed at long ques. my supervisors let me finish early cos they forget to let me go for a break. I didnt feel like a need one. Just told a supervisor half and hour before i finished that i can finish and she let me go since it wasnt that much busy which i cant believe. but everywhere else in westfields was bust like target and other small stores, why not woolworths?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I hate it.
My aisle takes forever.

Confectionary, Prop Bakery, Jellies, tinned fruit, iceblocks, cups etc.
Argh. So many little things.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Left the important service keys in my pocket, realised after I got home today. I was like FUCKKK!
Only set of keys that they need for to close (after hours door keys and etc), any other keys would have been perfectly fine since I'm there at 0630 tomorrow.

Gah, anyway. Also not working NYD now, they made a 'mistake' and rostered me on for that SCO with somebody else.. ffs

Tragesty

HSC
Re: Woolworths FAQ- how to get a job

Hey guys quick question,

I want to order a shirt online from totalimageonline.com.au and I made an account and selected Woolworths, it promtped me to enter my store and my employee number and whatnot so I did. But when I go to checkout the shipping address simpyl says OAKLEIGH SHOPPING CENTRE. How will the postman know to go to Woolworths, and besides, where do I collect it from in the store anyway?

I tried to change my address but it's greyed out, even if I change the store location and so on.

Thanks for the help.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC

Hey guys quick question,

I want to order a shirt online from totalimageonline.com.au and I made an account and selected Woolworths, it promtped me to enter my store and my employee number and whatnot so I did. But when I go to checkout the shipping address simpyl says OAKLEIGH SHOPPING CENTRE. How will the postman know to go to Woolworths, and besides, where do I collect it from in the store anyway?

I tried to change my address but it's greyed out, even if I change the store location and so on.

Thanks for the help.
They send it to the store.......
They will tell you when it arrives at the store.....

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC

When the CEO and big bosses came to the store the other week, I had to do this announcemment every 20-30 minutes:

Safety team members,
Service 8,
Floor check

ekul444

HSC
N/A

Hey guys quick question,

Thanks for the help.
Its alright, my order had the same thing and it arrived ok... I think it comes by a total image courier or something cause mine wasnt even in any shipping packaging - just the shirt packaging.

Your department manager or some other manager will give it to you when it arrives (my SSM gave me mine)

Last edited:

bdude

HSC

Safety team members,
Service 8,
Floor check
Does that mean what i think it means? Do you just have to look at the floor?

I'd be freaked out if I were shopping and all the employees just looked at the floor and went back to work.

EDIT: I love how all the managers pull out all the stops re: policy and stuff like that whenever bosses are coming to the store. It was rather sweet watching a few of the managers crap themselves the other week when we got a surprise visit.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC

Does that mean what i think it means? Do you just have to look at the floor?

I'd be freaked out if I were shopping and all the employees just looked at the floor and went back to work.
By 'floor', I think it means check the floor area (the front end) for safety issues. Like how you would say "Don't bring the silver SCO key out on the floor whilst trading" for example.

rose2

HSC
Left the important service keys in my pocket, realised after I got home today. I was like FUCKKK!
Only set of keys that they need for to close (after hours door keys and etc), any other keys would have been perfectly fine since I'm there at 0630 tomorrow.

Gah, anyway. Also not working NYD now, they made a 'mistake' and rostered me on for that SCO with somebody else.. ffs
Oh!!!!So what did u do then?do they have spare keys or u had to go back?

Thats weird when you are rostered on and then they say you are not working that day specially when it is PUBLIC HOLIDAY..
On public holiday our CSM is giving all the shifts to 15-16 year olds.a couple of them are not even available..lol..

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Oh!!!!So what did u do then?do they have spare keys or u had to go back?

Thats weird when you are rostered on and then they say you are not working that day specially when it is PUBLIC HOLIDAY..
On public holiday our CSM is giving all the shifts to 15-16 year olds.a couple of them are not even available..lol..
Yeah I had to return them :(
They rostered myself AND some 18 year old on for that public holiday (6.5 hrs), so today my supervisor goes "blah blah made an error whilst doing the rosters, since you're already on a public holiday".

Who knows, she could have just said "blah made an error", since her and the 18 year old are like 'fingers crossed'. *roll eyes*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)