them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

Deathless

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

today...

on the train: man walks through the entire carriage and shows everyone a piece of paper which says "I AM DEAF. can i please have $5?"

at newtown station: im walking up the stairs off the platform onto the street, the girl infront of me is wearing the shortest dress ever. on the other side, there is a grotty looking man walking down the stairs. he spots the girl, stops walking, and leans over to see up her dress. i glare at him, he sees me, and gives me the creepiest, most perverted smile i have ever seen. like he had no shame in being caught being a complete pervert. that image will be burnt into my mind forever.
Oh yeah, I have seen that guy too.

In Malaysia it is quite common. You'll be in a restaurant, and then like reguarly there's like a whole bunch of people who come up to your table and ask for money. Sometimes it's little kids selling small goods, sometimes people who say they are deaf, blind, mute etc.

In Malaysia begging is common-place though. Last trip I went there, I spotted like 10 beggars in one-night on a street. They were legit too...

A good cityrail moment for me, is when some guy came into the carriage - he stunk the whole carriage (this was during rush hour) and mostly everyone left lol. Another good time was when once one of the train's doors couldn't open, I tried to get out - saw it wouldn't open and rushed to another door. One stupid leb just stood there the whole time, and when I got out and was walking away, he was banging on the door and screaming "let me f****** out". He never realised there was another door...

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC

For some reason, there were these abos at Miranda train station, prob because of the proximity to the westfield and the lack of barriers. One of them got on my train and went up and down the carriages over and over for the whole trip. She got off at Redfern, far out...

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

i was sitting on the train quietly, when all of a sudden, i heard a huge splash. i looked over near the door and saw that it was actually the sound of a woman vomitting. it started to stink and about 3/4 people changed carriage. when se got off, her scarf fell and it dragged abit of the vomit away with her

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

This obese, bogan woman ran her heart out to catch the train at Wyong station.
By Tuggerah, she had managed to piss off everyone around her by talking loudly on her phone + her gross sweat stench.

She then proceeded to spray her side of the train and the stairs with her beer vomit. It was the worst thing ever.

HSC

i've had a few disturbing encounters...

once i suddenly heard all this splashing behind me and some kind of liquid all over the floor. there was a grotty old man there, and i still to this day do not know whether it was urine or whether he fell asleep and spilled his bottle of water.

bogan guy:

"she says i got her pregnant. so i said to her, you can't have a chocolate milkshake withhout the chocolate, and i didn't give her any of my chocolate"

scary crazy guy (SCG) and criminal bogan girl (CBG):

SCG: i'm involved in the second coming of jesus christ. it's going to be brilliant, they're going to come in spaceships and take us to the new earth, and the new earth is the floor plan of what heaven was supposed to be.
*random conversation*
SCG: that's a nice tattoo you've got. nice tattoo on a nice piece of titty.
*more conversation, SCG eventually leaves*
*CBG on phone*
CBG: oh i can't go then cause i'm flying up for my uncle's funeral. yeah it's all organised, cleared it with my parole officer and everything.

i also saw the mullet to end all mullets, on a guy at wolli creek station. almost the whole carriage was staring in both amusement and horror.

also, don't know if it counts as cityrail but when you get out of central to george street, where the park is, there was this aboriginal guy going off and screaming after this african guy, idk why probably he just didnt give him money. but he was just like "NIGGEEEEER!" and ranting and raving, i avoid that place when possible.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC

i've had a few disturbing encounters...

once i suddenly heard all this splashing behind me and some kind of liquid all over the floor. there was a grotty old man there, and i still to this day do not know whether it was urine or whether he fell asleep and spilled his bottle of water.

bogan guy:

"she says i got her pregnant. so i said to her, you can't have a chocolate milkshake withhout the chocolate, and i didn't give her any of my chocolate"

scary crazy guy (SCG) and criminal bogan girl (CBG):

SCG: i'm involved in the second coming of jesus christ. it's going to be brilliant, they're going to come in spaceships and take us to the new earth, and the new earth is the floor plan of what heaven was supposed to be.

*random conversation*
SCG: that's a nice tattoo you've got. nice tattoo on a nice piece of titty.
*more conversation, SCG eventually leaves*
*CBG on phone*
CBG: oh i can't go then cause i'm flying up for my uncle's funeral. yeah it's all organised, cleared it with my parole officer and everything.

i also saw the mullet to end all mullets, on a guy at wolli creek station. almost the whole carriage was staring in both amusement and horror.

also, don't know if it counts as cityrail but when you get out of central to george street, where the park is, there was this aboriginal guy going off and screaming after this african guy, idk why probably he just didnt give him money. but he was just like "NIGGEEEEER!" and ranting and raving, i avoid that place when possible.
I'm pretty sure I've heard of this guy.
Thinks Jesus is gonna come down to Earth in a spaceship and blast away all the bad people?

1titanic

HSC

Well let see
I was on the train with a friend and these couple of guys came in and sat behind us. Ok we thought everything was fine and quiet suddenly we hear a guy saying somewhere along the lines of 'You know that bloody white c_ _ t, lucky he didn't get bashed by me, He's a * f word c _ _ _ k s_ _ _ _r' gg I laughed and my friend told me don't laugh omg and then another guy said 'Is this Liverpool, Hang on mate! no! not Liverpool it's canley, cabra, then livo
and they were saying things like when a lady walked past 'Hey lovely' and the lady gave a weird look so overall it was fun to overhear what people say :D

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
cityrail moments

since the other thread commited suicide due to bos getting hacked several times, this is the new thread where I basically tell you about my miseries living on the western line and you listen and also occasionally contribute if you happen to also be unfortunate enough to experience shitness on your train line.

today on the train at blacktown an anorexic white tattooed bogan lad, complete with trackpants and dodgy nautica polo and rotten teeth and his friend got on the train with what appeared to be his 16 year old anorexic, flat-chested bogan girlfriend, pushing a stroller with a poor, cute, innocent little baby girl looking around the carriage smiling quietly.

as the lad was getting on, he was fighting with some guy on crutches, and when said guy walked away, dirty lad said "fuckin smartarse" in the most disgusting, nasally, whiny lad voice ever and then laughed like "HURRHURRHURRHURR" and talked loudly and vulgarly for the rest of his time on the train.

also his fat obese lad friend had a smoke between carriages.

the poor baby

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

what
a
tank

MysteryGenius

HSC

i'm also on the western line >.<
about a week ago i saw some guy ... pleasuring himself at st marys station

it was awkward.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

what on earth and why even

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

The other day a group of fully sick wogs from Granville were smoking on the tangara trains with no window and a freshy indian with a strong accent was telling them off with stuff like " You're a fucken disgrace to the human race" and stuff like that. When he got off at central the wogs followed him and he headed straight for a city rail guy saying the wogs were gonna get him and another swearing match up started.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

hahaha good on the indian fob

onur91

HSC
N/A

Homeless man wearing a suit kept vomitting onboard the train. Woman approaches me to help her with mentioned homeless guy, had to stick around and translate for him once we got off. For some reason the guy doesn't know where he got on, how he got on, or if he has any relatives. I blame the drugs, alcohol, violent movies and video games, and MTV. Called an ambulance, was their problem once they arrived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)