wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

gurmies

Drover
HSC
thx brah. strong legs were due to lots of swimming when i was young, so the squats came naturally.. although ive vomited on a few days due to exhaustion. lol ofc i do isolation work. Im not bothered with isolation on legs though, just compounds
Gotcha. I once saw you at the start of my session at the squat rack. As I was leaving, you were still there...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
genetics is never an excuse used by bb'ers. he was on roids, so it hardly would've mattered. he didnt train them hard because he thought it would ruin his 'aesthetics'

unknown88

HSC
N/A
genetics is never an excuse used by bb'ers. he was on roids, so it hardly would've mattered. he didnt train them hard because he thought it would ruin his 'aesthetics'
well yu rlly cant deny he was aesthetic (no homo), he did have 1000's of mirers bcs of his 'aesthetics'...tbh i dnt think girls go fuarkkkkk look at those massive calves there so fakrn juiccyyyyyyy, instead they look at ur abs, arms, shoulders, lats etc..

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
he claimed he didnt lift for girls and preached that as gospel

ur argument is invalid

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
well yu rlly cant deny he was aesthetic (no homo), he did have 1000's of mirers bcs of his 'aesthetics'...tbh i dnt think girls go fuarkkkkk look at those massive calves there so fakrn juiccyyyyyyy, instead they look at ur abs, arms, shoulders, lats etc..
Do all miscers type like this? or is it just Zyzz fans?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
muscle memory is a helluva drug. quickly regaining all the size i lost due to exams and a one month break

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I wonder if muscle memory will work if I get back into weight training. Haven't worked out properly for months. Been trying to cut lately though

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
dont see why not. I have stretchmarks because of muscle memory and growing a little too fast in certain places

and fuk, my right bicep has been sore for 4 days. overtraining :|

kfnmpah

HSC
dont see why not. I have stretchmarks because of muscle memory and growing a little too fast in certain places

and fuk, my right bicep has been sore for 4 days. overtraining :|
Being sore for days =\= over training. My legs have been sore for over a week before and I definitely haven't over trained. Did you try a new exercise or have you not trained for a while?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
havent trained for a while. But i decided to hit my arms with about 28-32 sets for bis/tris, just something new. So i figured that might've been a cause

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
14 each
im not that crazy lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)