Ways to stay sane during the exam period? (1 Viewer)

katefication

HSC
Let's share.

- Eating healthy
- Drinking lots of water, not overloading body with caffeine
- I don't even know

cpwincess19

HSC
Good god , neither do I .
I have this ill habit of eating something really yum while I study e.g. mcDonald's ice - cream , speaking of which I just went out to get a caramel cookie mcflurry ^.^
I'm gonna put on so much weight :(
But I drink tea which has caffeine , but not as much as coffee I guess haha , oh btw I see you're doing CAFS - how're you finding the study ?
What is your option topic ? Is it individuals and work !? I'm so stressed about CAFS because of the high levels of content D: !

katefication

HSC
Good god , neither do I .
I have this ill habit of eating something really yum while I study e.g. mcDonald's ice - cream , speaking of which I just went out to get a caramel cookie mcflurry ^.^
I'm gonna put on so much weight :(
But I drink tea which has caffeine , but not as much as coffee I guess haha , oh btw I see you're doing CAFS - how're you finding the study ?
What is your option topic ? Is it individuals and work !? I'm so stressed about CAFS because of the high levels of content D: !
I've gone from about 58kgs to (I'm guessing - too scared to actually weight myself) about 63kgs. Depressing. Day after last exam I'm beginning my exercise routine again! I also drink wayyyyy too much coffee! Perhaps should take own advice.

Yes my option is individuals and work. I'm not so stressed about CAFS. There is so much content but none of it is too difficult. I'm a little embarrassed to say I've done next to no study for CAFS :/ I'm more stressed about having Business, English, English first three days and not being prepared at all!

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I went from 68kg at the beginning of this year to 76kg, granted tho, I need to gain some weight so I'm happy.

- Maintain a good sleeping pattern (12 - 7 maybe)

hup

HSC
N/A
I went from 68kg at the beginning of this year to 76kg, granted tho, I need to gain some weight so I'm happy.

- Maintain a good sleeping pattern (12 - 7 maybe)
8 hrs for exams bro

b3kh1t

HSC
Remember my favourite quote, Hakuna Matata =D lol

umz93

HSC
"Remember all the sadness and frustration and let it gooooooooooooo"

herbs1

HSC
Hit the procrastination station, then the urination station, then the masturbation station

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I surprisingly lost weight during the HSC.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
9 hours of sleep before exams.
Eating healthy (2 fruit, 5 veg, etc.)
Exercise
Etc.
I'm not going to do any of these things though. :/

jamesfirst

HSC
- Good breakfast
- Early sleep the day before
- Eat some candies or sweets in the morning such as jelly beans and such
- Plenty of water during the exam.

Glorious

HSC
I've gone from about 58kgs to (I'm guessing - too scared to actually weight myself) about 63kgs. Depressing. Day after last exam I'm beginning my exercise routine again! I also drink wayyyyy too much coffee! Perhaps should take own advice.

Yes my option is individuals and work. I'm not so stressed about CAFS. There is so much content but none of it is too difficult. I'm a little embarrassed to say I've done next to no study for CAFS :/ I'm more stressed about having Business, English, English first three days and not being prepared at all!
*About weight* - STORY OF MY LIFE!

I weighed the same before, and now I'm too scared to weigh myself. However, I do think I weigh around early 60s. I look at myself and I try to stay calm, because I'm still happy with the way my body looks, but you'll always tend to compare yourself to the past... and that's what gets to us I guess.

Considering I've been eating more than anything and anyone, it's all good.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
dude i went from 69kg-> 82kg? in hsc.

this is shit metabolism lol............

TorMental

HSC
Don't be, LOL. I was 52kg now i'm like 65. =\ Ahhhh nooooo!

Well, time to eat healthy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)