We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bazrah

HSC
i agree with you (please insert your source tho).

a vote for liberal is not a vote for no filter.

i think we all know tony has extreme views on "ethics" and can't be taken very seriously for putting religion into politics.

to all those who were winging about how bad labor are (scuba steve ect.), i say to you that in comparison to an abbott govt future policies, rudd's are sane.

the only reason tony abbott hasnt revealed his policy is because he is waiting and hoping to get elected - and (god forbid) he gets elected, he will bomb us all with his crazy religious-influenced ideas.
Pfffffff like what? All these scare-tactics about Abbott are starting to get pretty old. What's Abbott going to do? Oppose gay marriage? Well I'm pretty sure our Prime Minister already does that as he claims to be a Christian and attends church regularly. No Prime Minister in Australian can really bomb anyone with crazy ideas as it won't get past the rest of the party. I

Lauchlan

HSC
Pfffffff like what? All these scare-tactics about Abbott are starting to get pretty old. What's Abbott going to do? Oppose gay marriage? Well I'm pretty sure our Prime Minister already does that as he claims to be a Christian and attends church regularly. No Prime Minister in Australian can really bomb anyone with crazy ideas as it won't get past the rest of the party. I
Yeah, Turnbull tried to have a reasonable opinion in the liberal party, and look what happened to him.

Im not trying to scare anyone, its common knowledge that Abbott hasnt produced a satisfactory amount of policy to properly oppose Rudd.

We need an alternate government to Rudd, not a 'within doubt, do nothing' fail group.

If we dont have a suffiecient opposition and leader then Rudd is surely welcome as PM for the next term ftw.

ReNG

HSC
Both PMs have their good points and bad points. One way or another, they're helping someone/something.

How i see it, the liberal party earns all the money and then the labor spends it all. Just like the Whitlam days.

JB10

HSC
lol @ all the dumb fucks that voted Rudd in... Fuck the australian voters - god damn morons

Lauchlan

HSC
Both PMs have their good points and bad points. One way or another, they're helping someone/something.

How i see it, the liberal party earns all the money and then the labor spends it all. Just like the Whitlam days.
yeah i guess thats true in a way

Lentern

HSC

That's because you see it with one eye.

X-Calibre

HSC
I voted No.

Why, because Labor really has done better in my opinion than the Liberals. As PM, Rudd is a much more fluent speaker and a way better diplomat than Howard. Also Rudd has done some pretty good stuff. The Education Revolution where all the Year 9's in 2009 got a free laptop to improve tehir studies. Howard in his prime was a good prime minister but over the years he slacked off.
Also one of the best PM Australia was Gogh Whitlam and he was Labor.

Last edited:

Lauchlan

HSC
I voted No.

Why, because Labor really has done better in my opinion than the Liberals. As PM, Rudd is a much more fluent speaker and a way better diplomat than Howard. Also Rudd has done some pretty good stuff. The Education Revolution where all the Year 9's in 2009 got a free laptop to improve tehir studies. Howard in his prime was a good prime minister but over the years he slacked off.
Also one of the best PM Australia was Gogh Whitlam and he was Labor.
this is a good answer for a year 10.
however i will not totally agree with you on the laptops. they were not a complete success. but its better than nothing, which is the alternative.

bazrah

HSC
this is a good answer for a year 10.
however i will not totally agree with you on the laptops. they were not a complete success. but its better than nothing, which is the alternative.
Definately not a total success. My old school lost all it's year 10's due to the fact they did an alternative program and the government implemented some policies which made them lose the majority of their year 10's. This resulted in there now being 21 laptops to like a handful of students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)