What does "You're a Nice Guy" Actually Mean? (1 Viewer)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
ya know what they say...patience is a virtue!
:cool:
and God doesnt test us beyond what we can handle- so u must b very strong...
though i must say im struggling atm </3 lol

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
'My girlfriend told me I was the nicest guy in the world, but she dumped me anyway. What’s the deal?

I really don’t want to do this, but Maxim doesn’t pay me $30 in Doritos each week to spare your feelings. Either she is lying—that is, you are not a nice guy but she is telling you that you are to get you out of her hair without calling the cops—or (and this is more likely if you guys were together a while) she is using nice as a euphemism for the sad truth: She’s not sexually attracted to you. She really doesn’t want to say that, so she numbs the dump with the Novocain of nice. Don’t misunderstand her—she thinks you’re a good egg and everything—she just wants to downshift from sleeping with you on a regular basis to greeting you with a very friendly punch in the arm the next time she sees you'.

(Correct me if I'm wrong) I think it means women don't want sissies. They want adventure. If it means a jumping out of a plane during a tandem skydive when she least expects it or doing 300km/h on the wrong side of the road then yeah, I'll do that.

HSC
7.62 BOS said:
This is the wikipedia article on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_guy_syndrome

So does this mean I have to be nasty?
haha i love that, its so true

"The "nice guy" is typically a pleasant, intelligent male, lacking romantic success and with low or misguided romantic confidence. The man may be a very good listener, and perhaps articulate and expressive in how he talks. Such men are often frustrated, if not indignant, about their romantic trouble. Sometimes a female friend may enter into an intimate relationship with a chauvinistic or abusive male, leaving the Nice Guy feeling inadequate"

Every siingle word is true except the intelligent male bit, im a bit of a dumbass

- I lak romantic success/misguisde
- great listener, make sure i know what im saying
- i always bitch about my lack of relationships
- i always wonder why girls tolerate shit from prick guys and keep going back for more

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
My advice would be to get on your knees, grovel at her feet, shower her with gifts and ask her to take you back.

HSC
Yep, i was the poor sucker listening too all girls troubles and even if you seem to be a better guy, you'll never ever win :)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
"You're a nice guy" =
"I've have nothing better to say so I'll say just that to be polite" or
"You're nice, but too boring for me" or
"We better stay as friends..."

funniboi

HSC
"you're a nice guy" = she's really thinking "ok so now show me your bad/naughty/kinky side"

thats when you unzip and flop it out!

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
funniboi said:
"you're a nice guy" = she's really thinking "ok so now show me your bad/naughty/kinky side"

thats when you unzip and flop it out!
What if you don't have a zipper... Nooo i'll be doomed to forever not flopping it out...

damn.

Edit:
bash.org said:
#414593 +(8541)- [X]

DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
ahhh bash.org is there nothing you can't solve?

Last edited:

IcEy

HSC
As much as I don't want to believe it, as much as it goes against everything else I believe in, women should be treated like shit, because that's all they deserve.

They want what they can't have and as soon as they finally get it, nope, don't want him anymore. And then bitch bitch bitch about oh, wish I could just meet a nice guy, who's caring and considerate and yada yada you lying whores!

I hope to god the stuff I'm thinking and saying isn't true, and that perhaps there might be someone out there different. But so far, experience dictates otherwise.

Girls are horrible, lying, scumbags, and are so much crueller and worse than any guy could ever be.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
IcEy said:
As much as I don't want to believe it, as much as it goes against everything else I believe in, women should be treated like shit, because that's all they deserve.

They want what they can't have and as soon as they finally get it, nope, don't want him anymore. And then bitch bitch bitch about oh, wish I could just meet a nice guy, who's caring and considerate and yada yada you lying whores!

I hope to god the stuff I'm thinking and saying isn't true, and that perhaps there might be someone out there different. But so far, experience dictates otherwise.

Girls are horrible, lying, scumbags, and are so much crueller and worse than any guy could ever be.
Why say it if it goes against everthing else that you believe in?

Not all women are as you describe-horrible, lying whores, and scumbags.
I know there are a lot of decent girls out there.

Women should not be treated like shit, and do not deserve to be treated like shit.

Do poor innocent defenceless females who are physically, mentally or emotionally abused deserve to be treated like shit just because they are women?

People should treat others the way that they like to be treated.

Just because you have had a bad past experience, you shouldn't assume that all women are the same and make silly generalizations about women.
I understand that you may be angry and hurt but you really need to move on, and stop thinking negatively about women.
Your negative attitude towards women won't get you anywhere.

IcEy said:
Of course there are women out there who are different.
Think more positively:) and try not to let your past experiences get in the way all the time.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
if she is under 25 it means 'your cool as a friend but im not going to do anything more with you ugmo'

is she is over 25 it might mean shes interested in you
hahahahahahaha

that's gotta be true

:(

Last edited:

IcEy

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Why say it if it goes against everthing else that you believe in?
Because usually, I won't generalise, nor say stupid mean things like that.

OZGIRL86 said:
Not all women are as you describe-horrible, lying whores, and scumbags.
I know there are a lot of decent girls out there.
That's nice, I don't. They don't exist for me, and that's all that matters to me.

OZGIRL86 said:
Women should not be treated like shit, and do not deserve to be treated like shit.

Do poor innocent defenceless females who are physically, mentally or emotionally abused deserve to be treated like shit just because they are women?
They do if they don't have the guts to stand up for themselves and do something about it. There's nothing worse than someone bitching about something, but aren't actually prepared to do anything to solve the issue.

OZGIRL86 said:
Just because you have had a bad past experience, you shouldn't assume that all women are the same and make silly generalizations about women.
I understand that you may be angry and hurt but you really need to move on, and stop thinking negatively about women.
Your negative attitude towards women won't get you anywhere.

Of course there are women out there who are different.
Think more positively:) and try not to let your past experiences get in the way all the time.

I know, but I need to vent.

All the girls I've gone out with were just so nice, and every time, I thought, maybe she'll be different. I mean, I don't ask for much - someone to talk to, someone to confide in, occasional sex and a compliment here and there. But for all of them, this has proven to be too difficult. Yet I seem to manage to be there for them, to not upset them, to not hurt them as they have hurt me. I mean, I'm not perfect, and yet, I seem to be able to cause so much less harm than they. Wtf?

Its not one off, isolated incidents either. Its time after time, every time. Is it me? Do I just scream "you know I'll always come back to you, so you wanna see how far you'll push me?"

I don't want to believe that I have to treat girls like shit, to play hard to get, in order to get them. I don't want to believe that they're all like that. But I know that so many of them are. So many.

My ex TOLD me to stop loving her, because then, she'll love me more. She told me to stop caring.

I can't stop caring. That's not who I am. I'm not going to act like someone I'm not to keep you. Either be someone else, and keep them, or be myself, and have them like me for someone I'm not. Hrm.

Its not like I don't give them enough space either. In my opinion, I give them too much space - space to lie all over other guys at parties, space to completely ignore me unless I'm so drunk I need to be hospitalised, space to cheat on me and hurt me. And then its MY fault because I didn't drag her off, its MY fault because I didn't make it perfectly clear what's acceptable or not. Omg...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
IcEy said:
All the girls I've gone out with were just so nice, and every time, I thought, maybe she'll be different. I mean, I don't ask for much - someone to talk to, someone to confide in, occasional sex and a compliment here and there. But for all of them, this has proven to be too difficult. Yet I seem to manage to be there for them, to not upset them, to not hurt them as they have hurt me. I mean, I'm not perfect, and yet, I seem to be able to cause so much less harm than they. Wtf?

Its not one off, isolated incidents either. Its time after time, every time. Is it me? Do I just scream "you know I'll always come back to you, so you wanna see how far you'll push me?"

I don't want to believe that I have to treat girls like shit, to play hard to get, in order to get them. I don't want to believe that they're all like that. But I know that so many of them are. So many.

My ex TOLD me to stop loving her, because then, she'll love me more. She told me to stop caring.

I can't stop caring. That's not who I am. I'm not going to act like someone I'm not to keep you. Either be someone else, and keep them, or be myself, and have them like me for someone I'm not. Hrm.

Its not like I don't give them enough space either. In my opinion, I give them too much space - space to lie all over other guys at parties, space to completely ignore me unless I'm so drunk I need to be hospitalised, space to cheat on me and hurt me. And then its MY fault because I didn't drag her off, its MY fault because I didn't make it perfectly clear what's acceptable or not. Omg...
so in the end, girls just arent cool

become gay or asexual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)