Who IS studying for trials and what are you doing? (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
so far, I've finished all my notes and done 5 CSSA MX2 past papers. hmmmm... now to memorise 300+ pages of notes :(

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
How long are everyone's notes for eco? i have got about 35 pages

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
so far, I've finished all my notes and done 5 CSSA MX2 past papers. hmmmm... now to memorise 300+ pages of notes :(
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I wish I was that motivated.
Did about 4hours drama practice and half a 3U past paper this morning. And wrote about two sentences of my belonging essay this afternoon, fail.

But I'll work tomorrow, really! :uhoh:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Random q but where's Aerath? Haven't seen this mod around lately.

loisib

HSC
Questions...

Are the TSFX lectures actually good

andd

Are anyone elses bio notes like... insanely long

etoile rouge

HSC
Questions...

Are the TSFX lectures actually good

andd

Are anyone elses bio notes like... insanely long

lol, yes totally. I'm on 28pages for search dor better health and I've still got 8 dot points to go.

beardedwoman

HSC
my Bio notes range from 25-35 pages per module, not including dot points focusing on experiments in class (I have a book specifically for them).

bouncing

HSC
urghh i haven't even made my biology notes :'(

ps the rsfx lectures are okay - it gets a bit boring since the sessions are so long and the benches hurt my ass :( besides that its pretty good you do get alot of notes and its not all that expesnive.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Costant revision is the way to go and heaps of past papers.

Getting into a small group of trusted peers might be the way to go with notes if you don't seem to be able to do it on your own :)

Deathless

HSC
hey guys, yea ive been studying as well. And in regards to eco- my brother and cousin went to James ruse, and they structuyred their eco notes with your suggestions of brief essay plans and going along and making it up in the exams as you go along. Plus, they ended up getting 95 and 98 in eco.

in regards to modern; you should make notes that are concise and brief and your notes for say germany should be no more than 7 pages long and 4 the internal studies section no more than 8 pages or thereabouts.

all the best guys; but yea i havent been studying, just been catching up on movies to relax :)
Are you related to Vishara Sharma by any chance? That guy was smart in studying.

asdfl

HSC
Finished chem notes and now reviewing them at 6am :sleep:
Just finished fitzpatrick circle geometry.. can anyone do 20(b) Q 10. I had to skip it after spending about 20 minutes of my life on it........

Will finish memorising majority of chemistry today and do a James Ruse practice paper. Do a belonging essay and story and start writing notes for my last geography topic.

I still need to do my geography and modern history assessment due first day back... -______- and write up Russia notes, Urban places notes and of course review maths over and over again not to mention hundreds of english essays. I actually dont have a second related for history and memory as well as belonging. Any suggestions?

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Started module B notes for english. It's taken me an entire week to do 2 modules :mad:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
memorising Economics notes Topic 1. It's such a pain. 3 hours and I've only memorised 7 pages :(

beardedwoman

HSC
So far in the past four weeks:

Finished notes for AOS - need to memorise key quotes and explanations.
Have done half of Module A (need to rewatch Blade Runner).
Finished notes for Module B on various themes - need to memorise key quotes and explanations.
Need to start Module C asap. Stupid school.. we've only spent like 1 week on it -_-;

Finished notes for Bio.
Did 2 HSC past papers so far.

Finished notes for Chem.
Did 2 HSC past papers and 1 CSSA past paper so far.

Maths... I've lost track of what I have done to be honest. Still need to do a lot more past papers if I want good marks tho...

I need to do more past papers...
And I need to rewrite out certain experiments as some are kinda dodgy in my excercise book.

etoile rouge

HSC
I've got a question and pleeeease answer me.
How do you guys get so much done in a day???? Do you have any special techniques?
I'm still trying to get my bio notes done. :(

nomoar

HSC
N/A
How are everyone's major works coming along? Extension english 2? The PIP?

wrecking

derp.
HSC
was supposed to start some studying today but then i sat on the couch and watched donnie darko. productive.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Home from 3 hours of tutoring...

Finished physics notes + on my 3rd past paper.
Will start redoing my economics notes tonight, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)