Will you be booted out of the house if you do not achieve a good UAI? (1 Viewer)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
haiironotenshi said:
well iunno the HSC is a blur to me...but whenever i see kids with 08 jerseys i just wanna point at them and laugh hahaha joke joke !!
wahhh
im still waiting for mine

HSC
dwarven said:
wahhh
im still waiting for mine
nahh but with all honesty...i used to question people's statements "ZOMG HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ARE SOO ANNOYING AND LOUD OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT" i used to think they were cruel hearted people...but now im one of the people who has to deal with the high pitch frequency of high school girls voices "ZOMG THERE WAS THIS LIKE CUTE LIKE GUY THAT I SAW ZOMG HE WAS LIKE SO CUTE..AND I WAS LIKE OMG REALLI NO WAYYYY" at like 8.00am in the morning i just wanna throw a book at their face lol haha

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
haiironotenshi said:
nahh but with all honesty...i used to question people's statements "ZOMG HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ARE SOO ANNOYING AND LOUD OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT" i used to think they were cruel hearted people...but now im one of the people who has to deal with the high pitch frequency of high school girls voices "ZOMG THERE WAS THIS LIKE CUTE LIKE GUY THAT I SAW ZOMG HE WAS LIKE SO CUTE..AND I WAS LIKE OMG REALLI NO WAYYYY" at like 8.00am in the morning i just wanna throw a book at their face lol haha

hahahahaha

i catch a bus and hardly anyone catch it
hmmm next time just throw a book at them

im sure they would appriciate that ..... after they finish their hsc

HSC
dwarven said:
hahahahaha

i catch a bus and hardly anyone catch it
hmmm next time just throw a book at them

im sure they would appriciate that ..... after they finish their hsc
high school kids....what can i say..i was one of them..and now i look at them and laugh at how immature i was once too hahaha

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
haiironotenshi said:
high school kids....what can i say..i was one of them..and now i look at them and laugh at how immature i was once too hahaha
lol

hahaha

once???

HSC
dwarven said:
lol

hahaha

once???
iunno uni people has their immaturity too...for example my engineering class

- friend dusnt hand in an assignment because playing golf is of a higher priority
- watching indiana jones as motivation for a engineering project
- play CS til 4am
- going to UBar every single nightt due to stress

... list goes on lol

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
haiironotenshi said:
iunno uni people has their immaturity too...for example my engineering class

- friend dusnt hand in an assignment because playing golf is of a higher priority
- watching indiana jones as motivation for a engineering project
- play CS til 4am
- going to UBar every single nightt due to stress

... list goes on lol
hahahahahaha
mad as

but CS is addictive.....

HSC
dwarven said:
hahahahahaha
mad as

but CS is addictive.....
apparently so...they called themselves the MQ knobs..nuff said patriotism right there lol

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
haiironotenshi said:
apparently so...they called themselves the MQ knobs..nuff said patriotism right there lol
lol stupid question...
explain plz?

MTP

HSC
haiironotenshi said:
Ohh god, im sick of that crap. I had to listen to a conversation between two girls in my tafe class, and all they ever talked about was about boys. ffs. Their convo was like:
girl one: "OMG OMG, HE WAS THOOO CUUUTEE, OMG OMG OMG"
girl two: "what was he wearing?"
girl one: "OMG OMG OMG OMG, he was wearing...blablablablab"

this went on for 30mins :|:(:angry:

HSC
zomg...yeah well just throw a book at them i would ka-ching..no ive learnt the art of tuning out and sacrificing my hearing listening to blaring music..im such a selfless person lol

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i wouldn't be booted out, but i'd be pretty pissed with myself.

HSC
WannaBang? said:
By top ranked school, I meant in the top 200 according to The Daily Telegraph ranking system. The students at Sefton High School are 95% Asian, I guarantee that. If not 95%, it'll be at least 90+. Also, how the hell is saying that 95% of students at Sefton High are Asian a generalisation? It's a mere observation. Do you go to our school?

call me ignorant but i didn't even realise there were more than 200 schools in NSW

either way i'd say "top ranking" meant top 10

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
nirvanafreak02 said:
call me ignorant but i didn't even realise there were more than 200 schools in NSW

either way i'd say "top ranking" meant top 10
I think there are about 600 schools in NSW.

And yeah, I agree with you. Top-ranked schools shouldn't be like 100th or 200th (rather it should be like top 10 or 20 at least)

beentherdunthat

HSC
lyounamu said:
I think there are about 600 schools in NSW.

And yeah, I agree with you. Top-ranked schools shouldn't be like 100th or 200th (rather it should be like top 10 or 20 at least)
lol it should be top 10% of all schools

not top 10 or 20 ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)