Semester 1 Timetables (2010) (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Check it out, this timetable sucks so hard:

Trying to get rid of that 3hr gap on Tuesday... I'll probably skip Monday for the first couple of weeks as well.. considering I only have that one class.

I should probably just change all my english classes. :/

What's wrong with that timetable? Apart from the fact that you may not be able to get back to Truong's on time to work Wed/Thurs, if you do work at Truong's on those days. :p

tanna

HSC
Yay, mine's finally updated. Do you guys think that having 8 hours straight of lectures and whatnot is going to kill me? If I get Tuesday off, I've got a Biol lecture at 9, Math1001 Tute at 10, Math1002 lecture at 11, Chem1101 lecture at 12, and a 1-5 biol1001 prac. I think I would die lol

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Aerath said:
What's wrong with that timetable? Apart from the fact that you may not be able to get back to Truong's on time to work Wed/Thurs, if you do work at Truong's on those days.
Aerath, please don't stalk me. :p And say hello at the centre if you ever drop by!

Anyway it sucks because some of my classes don't start until half way through the semester. I don't really understand that concept... :/ How can I learn effectively if everything is crammed into 5 weeks?

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Yay, mine's finally updated. Do you guys think that having 8 hours straight of lectures and whatnot is going to kill me? If I get Tuesday off, I've got a Biol lecture at 9, Math1001 Tute at 10, Math1002 lecture at 11, Chem1101 lecture at 12, and a 1-5 biol1001 prac. I think I would die lol
I'm sure you'd be able to move the MATH1001 tute. There are HEAPS of them.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Has anyone had the same problem as me?

Yesterday I had set my timetable and I truly loved it. I logged off (which means saving it?) and had logged back on to check and it was the same.

TODAY I logged on and a few of my classes got bloody changed :mad:

WTF I hate my new timetable, I don't want it, it's so inconvenient for me, why the hell did it get changed?? :evilfire:

I've emailed them to change it back, but their policy says "You cannot revert to a previous timetable", even though IT WASNT ME who effin changed it to a new timetable. :pain:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :chainsaw:
Are you sure you didn't accidentally change click on "get a new timetable"? Generally if I get the timetable I like, I just print screen it and never log back into the timetabling system to check it.

Otherwise, maybe some of your lecturers needed to change tut classes etc. There's a gazillion number of reasons why your timetable may have changed.

And tanna, pracs don't usually last 5hours anyway. Hopefully you'll be done in like 3hrs?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Crap :uhoh:

I clicked on "get a new timetable", cos when I clicked on it yesterday, it showed my own timetable. I thought that's how you check timetable, and it only changes when you go on "customise my timetable".

Even today after I got a new timetable, I clicked on "get a new timetable" and it didn't change.

FML

I'll have to quit my job now.
It's really not that hard to get it back. It just takes a bit of fiddling around.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

YAY! Third time lucky. Not touching the timetabling system until next semester now. Got the best timetable possible for me anyway.
Good starts, early finishes and not too long breaks. Only problem is with the one class/day for Monday and Thurs until Wk7... I'll probably skip those lectures. YAY 2 day week!

Last edited:

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
wait.... if you click "get a new timetable" after you print out your timetable, will your original timetable be invalid? as in you arent enrolled in those tutes/lectures anymore?

crap

thesecond

HSC
I still havent got my timetable! Stupid family wont get off the cpu :mad:
Does taking so long to get it gurantee i will get a crap one??

mckensara

HSC
i dont know weather to change my timetable or not!

i didnt print screen i just printed it, but i have 9am starts every day

monday 9 - 3
tuesday 9 - 4
wednesday 9-4
thursday 9 - 1
friday day off!

since im only in for a 13 hour week, is this a good timetable and should i just leave it?

im not thrilled but it aint too bad?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i dont know weather to change my timetable or not!

i didnt print screen i just printed it, but i have 9am starts every day

monday 9 - 3
tuesday 9 - 4
wednesday 9-4
thursday 9 - 1
friday day off!

since im only in for a 13 hour week, is this a good timetable and should i just leave it?

im not thrilled but it aint too bad?
would just leave it unless you can get something significantly better and still have the friday off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)