Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
'bigboyjames', considering you advocate your background so much and choose to represent a culture that has been to hell and back, it really surprises me that you show no form of empathy or understanding of different cultures. Should australia accept muslim immigrants? Definately, it should also accept the refugees that come by boat and the desperate people who are in search of stability and security. Let us not forget only 60 years ago palestine became israel for a reason. So before you spew anti-semetic, racial, closed minded comments that originate from fear and a very big lack of understanding of anything that isn't from your own backyard onto the internet, remember, your choosing to represent the jewish race when you put the israeli flag up, your people who deserve better respect from you, because at the moment you've provided them nothing with shame with the way your blabbing on over such a sensitive topic. Your also not doing yourself much of a favor either considering every point you've made on this blog doesn't even make sense.

+1

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
That would be an awesome place to live.

T'would suit my cooler climate requirements also.
haha Australia's Islam-related issues pale compared to those of Denmark.

Islam is no more destructive in the world that Christianity and Judaism.

So if you're gonna stop Muslims coming in, why not stop all religious people.

Oh, that's right.

Because it shouldn't matter.

They're people, just like all the Aussie rednecks and xenophobes who don't want them here.

If you ask me, we should eject all the rednecks asap and let in all the refugees and migrants.
thanks for that idealistic over-simplification.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Yeah, we haven't exactly quite got mass violent riots because of a shit cartoon published in a newspaper.
and thats a good thing
truculent muslims + rednecks + picture of prophet = LALALALALALALALALALALLA

@op
how can you, so blatantly, disrepute all arabs
barbaric culture?
don't believe the friggin perpetuated media hysteria
watch russel peters
he'll explain it to you (Y)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
@op
how can you, so blatantly, disrepute all arabs
barbaric culture?
don't believe the friggin perpetuated media hysteria
watch russel peters
he'll explain it to you (Y)
He's a troll doing this for his own amusement and the amsuement of others. In fact, BigBoyJames is in the anti-Israel League which shows that he has a somewhat ironic avatar.

But yes, Muslim immigration should not be stopped. One of the nicest guys I know, probably the only person in school that pretty much everybody likes is a Muslim. A few Muslims do bad things, and sure don't let some radical Taliban cleric into the country but the vast majority of Muslims have the ability to integrate perfectly into Australian and any Western culture.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
every society has its retards
nuf said
these retards in NO way represent main stream

ther not exactly integrating into australian societies though
ethnic ghettos man
more has to be done...

redmayne

HSC
and that's why no one will ever ask you.
Aww poor bubz, "if you ask me" is actually a turn of phrase. Understand now? You can affix it to any sentence, it's a euphemism for "in my opinion". All good now?

If you disagree, just ask and I'll type out a list for you of all the crap Christianity has done to the world, and all the crap Islam has done to the world. I'll give you a clue, the former has screwed the world a lot more.

thanks for that idealistic over-simplification.
And I suppose aussies saying that "all Muslims are violent shits and should be exiled" isn't an over-simplification?

Sprangler

HSC
Well Bigboyjames is an Aussie Muslim and he seems pretty on the ball.

HSC
People of a muslim faith shouldnt be denied immigration to Australia, but all Somalians should. The majority of Muslims which cause trouble are the Somalians, they come from their war torn countries and they bring all there problems from that country with them. They are primitve scum.

Raaaaaachel

HSC
Even if you are a racist fool who support this idea, it simply wouldn't work anyway.

Muslims would just lie and say they weren't muslims to get in.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
People of a muslim faith shouldnt be denied immigration to Australia, but all Somalians should. The majority of Muslims which cause trouble are the Somalians, they come from their war torn countries and they bring all there problems from that country with them. They are primitve scum.
when..apart from that terrorism instance..
maybe we can cleanse them?

HSC
It would b impossible to "cleanse" them, there way too ignorant, so they wouldnt be able to see past there religion.
And its too late to stop them coming into Australia, most are already here and they keep bringing in there family.

Raaaaaachel

HSC
Why is it that Europeans are the only ones that had an englightenment? (ideas of freedom and individual liberty, acceptance of the scientific method and the state to organise society instead of god, democracy and limited government gradually replacing the divine right of kings, separation of church and state etc).

Look at the rest of the world that hasn't directly had an enlightement or been directly influenced by it (the new world, canada, parts of asia, japan, hong kong etc).

We have the Africans who cant fucking get out of the stone age.

We have the Middle East who live in some kind of 6th century theocracy in which the Quar'an is the only rational way to organise their political, social and legal systems.

We have asia which has a cultural acceptance of institutionalised corruption and authoritarian leaders people openly enslave oneself to.

I don't mean to be racist. I'm not arguing there's something inherent about these people that is defective; I'm saying there are serious problems in those cultural contexts. It personally scares me when people come here arguing for "asian values" or sharia law or that we're supposed to act like some kind of refugee camp. We should not even be giving these people a voice. I don't want people destroying the freedoms we take for granted. Our system is better. We are more free, we have a (relatively) accountable government, we have a legal system that treats people as equal before the law, and people (to a greater extent) have the right to criticise your religion and values and you have to accept this. I would actively support that we rethink our immigration process if it starts to undermine the freedoms that we hold so precariously. I just fear that these fringe minority groups might become so concentrated and numerous that they'll start having an influence on our political system and attempt to turn our country into a muslim shithole like indonesia.

This is a legitimate concern.
Yeah democracy and western values work so well.

That's why we have war mongering empires like the United States murdering and torturing people all over the world.

Our government is barely limited at all, the constitution is routinely ignored. "Choice" is an illusion, and our "freedoms" are limited and shrinking all the time.

Believing in the state is just as much a ridiculous delusion as believing in Jesus, or Mohammad or any other nonsense. It is just a newer more sophisticated belief system designed to control and subjugate people.

Last edited:

ajk92

HSC
the problem lies within american politics

half the senators are jewish, and the jewish influence in the united states is insane. even all through hollywood, big corporations like halliburton, rothschild bank (conveniently owns 80% of the land in israel)

israel is americas eye in the middle east, which allows america to keep track of all the muslim countries in the middle east. this is where the oppression is, not here. if america werent so concerned about oil and having their economy pumped by jewish firms they wouldnt give a toss about the situation in the middle east.

and america doesnt want peace in the middle east because they have no incentive for it, because conflict = money...they dont care about the loss of lives that are occuring for no reason.

whenever america goes to the middle east to hold peace talks between israel and palestine all they do is have a cup of tea, smile for the cameras then come back home.

and theres a difference between being anti-semitic and giving the real story. jews are a protected species now, no-one can do shit, and islam is now the scapegoat.

redmayne

HSC
Why is it that Europeans are the only ones that had an englightenment? (ideas of freedom and individual liberty, acceptance of the scientific method and the state to organise society instead of god, democracy and limited government gradually replacing the divine right of kings, separation of church and state etc).

Look at the rest of the world that hasn't directly had an enlightement or been directly influenced by it (the new world, canada, parts of asia, japan, hong kong etc).

We have the Africans who cant fucking get out of the stone age.

We have the Middle East who live in some kind of 6th century theocracy in which the Quar'an is the only rational way to organise their political, social and legal systems.

We have asia which has a cultural acceptance of institutionalised corruption and authoritarian leaders people openly enslave oneself to.

I don't mean to be racist. I'm not arguing there's something inherent about these people that is defective; I'm saying there are serious problems in those cultural contexts. It personally scares me when people come here arguing for "asian values" or sharia law or that we're supposed to act like some kind of refugee camp. We should not even be giving these people a voice. I don't want people destroying the freedoms we take for granted. Our system is better. We are more free, we have a (relatively) accountable government, we have a legal system that treats people as equal before the law, and people (to a greater extent) have the right to criticise your religion and values and you have to accept this. I would actively support that we rethink our immigration process if it starts to undermine the freedoms that we hold so precariously. I just fear that these fringe minority groups might become so concentrated and numerous that they'll start having an influence on our political system and attempt to turn our country into a muslim shithole like indonesia.

This is a legitimate concern.
Please tell me how Muslim immigration is going to destroy or undermine your freedoms.

Please tell me how that would happen.

Is Islam in Australia going to have some phenomenal public appeal overhaul, and every MP going to be a Muslim, subsequently changing our law to Muslim law? Or are they going to stage a coup?

The name "fringe minority groups" is pretty self-explanatory. They don't have much say or influence.

If they did, it wouldn't be detrimental, because they wouldn't try and convert the legal system to some hardline monstrosity, that's ridiculous. Why do you think they escape their dictatorial Islamic countries in the first place?

Please go and talk to everyday members of the Muslim community, and then say that they're that bad.

Reckoner

HSC
It's pretty clear that a large portion of hezbollah society is fcuked up.
I mean, look at what happened in the US.
You have hezbollah's over there who have been living there for years ... and then they go and kill everyone in the Fort Worth Army base.

Same shiet over in India how those hezbollah's went and shot everyone in Mumbai.

Hezbollah's would even agree themselves that that is fcuked up. I mean what sort of a society kills themselves and others to go to heaven.

Might as well commit suicide now.

Would countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran accept immigrants who blew themselves up and innocents?? I think not.

Hezbollah's can stay in their home countries and blow themselves up there.

Madness.

redmayne

HSC
You're a HSC 09er so I guess I can forgive you for not having overcome your PC cultural relativist brainwashing.
His education level is irrelevant.

How about you answer the questions.
Indeed.

Would you like to do that very thing?

Or instead try and label me naive, me the person who just asked you the question you either can't or don't want to answer.

Oh and the European/Christian influence on the world is just oh so beneficial, so much better than the "primitives". What with the Crusades, the Inquisition, persecution of the Jews, fundamental sexism, violent conversion of Indigenous people, African slave trade, conflict in Ireland, sexual abuse of orphans, exacerbating AIDS phenomenally by disapproving of condoms, Rwandan genocide, homophobia and many others.

redmayne

HSC
Islam in its current form, as preached, taught and propagated by the mainstream Muslim elites, is incompatible with the existing political system in Australia. This is because Islam in this form is not just a religion but an entire political system, and regulatory force, controlling every aspect of the life of its followers and requiring them to actively secure for Islam the dominant, privileged position.
This is not confined to religious dominance, but most importantly it aims to replace our Australian political system and democratic principles with Islamic ones. Moreover, Muslims living in Australia are instructed by their religious leaders that Islamic law (Sharia) has primacy over Australian law. This process has already begun. There is considerable evidence that (here and elsewhere) Muslim leaders use covert means to achieve their goals by subverting existing democratic processes and procedures. Misleading information is given to our political leaders, the community and religious leaders about Islam's final intent. The involvement of other countries with financial and political support poses an additional threat to our nation.
Haha, just coz you swallowed a dictionary, doesn't mean your points are valid.

What you've just outlined is paranoia, nice diction doesn't make it anything more than that.

The idea that Islam is trying to take over Australia is delusional.

You're using some ridiculous, scaremongering scenario to try and justify an anti-immigration stance that is borne from ignorance and xenophobia.

By and large, Muslims in Australia are perfectly normal people. Somehow you seem to think that their religion has transformed them into power-hungry animals.

And your point about it currently being preached as an entire political system is actually just plain wrong. That's only in some Middle Eastern countries. Here it is merely a religion, just like Christianity. And Christianity could be practiced as a political system, as it has been in the past, but it's not.

Neither of them are. Here, they're both just religions, both can be damaging at times, and both can be good at times.

If you seriously believe that Islam in Australia poses any threat to your freedom and your way of life, then perhaps you should leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)