View on Drugs (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Well i did try weed, cocaine, and E tablets

Weed: No side effects, all good... but hard to find dealers when your friends quit or don't smoke weed
Cocaine: Never again.... its gives you a good high for like 10-15 minutes, but then its fuck with you for like 24 or so hours, so never again
E tablets: I tried it twice, and both times i threw up after.... but i was also drinking heaps of alcohol as well

gilza95

HSC
Weed not bad don't mind it because 1) it's natural and organic and 2) I don't think you can get addicted, it's more habitual..
MDMA caps the beam is pretty hectic but don't rate how it isn't predictable like alcohol as in you feel like it overcomes you and you're not in control as such.

Don't think i'd try anything else, other drugs are too hardcore for me and i'd rather put my money elsewhere, it's not as disposable as a $25 bux for a stick or cap

TafeHereICome

HSC
Well i did try weed, cocaine, and E tablets

Weed: No side effects, all good... but hard to find dealers when your friends quit or don't smoke weed
Cocaine: Never again.... its gives you a good high for like 10-15 minutes, but then its fuck with you for like 24 or so hours, so never again
E tablets: I tried it twice, and both times i threw up after.... but i was also drinking heaps of alcohol as well
I wanna try coke out one day, I've racked pills before similar peak they say.

MDMA caps the beam is pretty hectic but don't rate how it isn't predictable like alcohol as in you feel like it overcomes you and you're not in control as such.
Caps are beautiful solid peak from 6 caps at stereo

Last edited:

yasminee96

HSC
Willing to try weed, but nothing else.

I have smoked several flavoured Hookahs/Shishas... and then I found out it was worse than cigarette smoking so I was like nope.
Still has tobacco though and also you do it for longer than a standard cigarette. I had this perception and got told by many that the water filtered out all the tobacco, which it didn't.
All about moderation.
Plus, you'll notice that hookah doesn't use any tar, doesn't release the harmful carcinogens ciggs release, and nothing's really getting burnt, as opposed to ciggs.

If you do like 2-3 hours of hookah like 4 times a week, that's probs not a good idea lol. But there's nothing wrong with it if it's in moderation.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Alcohol is more dangerous than weed so I don't mind if it gets legalised.

Curious to find out the share of revenue criminal organisations earn from selling marijuana.

Frostbitten

HSC
The only worthwhile illicit drugs are weed/ecstasy/caps. The rest are on a whole new level and are shit considering the side effects.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Alcohol is more dangerous than weed so I don't mind if it gets legalised.

Curious to find out the share of revenue criminal organisations earn from selling marijuana.
Lol, well we all know how much Meth is worth. BB.
I don't think Meth is big here though? It was back a while ago, everyone went crazy about ice. But I don't hear of it much.

TafeHereICome

HSC
Lol, well we all know how much Meth is worth. BB.
I don't think Meth is big here though? It was back a while ago, everyone went crazy about ice. But I don't hear of it much.
Naw, the only thing I can think people would use meth for is to cut pills. Coke and DMT are getting much more popular now

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I would never use meth.... that crazy....

But however i would try DMT, acid or whatever..... i wonder if i were to drink a bottle of acid, would i be tripping for days on end

seanieg89

HSC
Weed is pretty harmless and fun. I have actually had some pretty cool creative mathematical ideas under the influence, though I get a little slower at the nitty-gritty. Certainly less bad for you than alcohol.

I also think that everyone owes it to themselves to experiment with some kind of psychedelic in their life.

TafeHereICome

HSC

But however i would try DMT, acid or whatever..... i wonder if i were to drink a bottle of acid, would i be tripping for days on end
DMT is some fucked up natty shit. The trip is hard as fuck

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

That's probably not a good idea

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I have very strong views on drugs, as drugs have affected many members of my family at one time or another. More than anything I feel that the walls are melting, and colours carry an almost overwhelming emotional intensity.

Darth_UNSW

HSC
I found it hilarious when a dozen or so guys from my school started doing weed and insisted that they weren't addicted despite the fact they were bringing it to school and on ski trip. It was also funny to see the "smart" ones amongst them insisting that it wasn't jeopardising their HSC and then they ended up with ATAR's at least 10 points below what they should have got.

seanieg89

HSC
I found it hilarious when a dozen or so guys from my school started doing weed and insisted that they weren't addicted despite the fact they were bringing it to school and on ski trip. It was also funny to see the "smart" ones amongst them insisting that it wasn't jeopardising their HSC and then they ended up with ATAR's at least 10 points below what they should have got.
You can't put things like that down to weed because there are so many other factors, chiefly how driven the person is. If he is smart but really doesn't give a fuck then of course he won't do as well as he "should." I smoked quite a bit back in yr12 and early uni and did just fine.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
marijuana is actually probably one of the least addictive drugs

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
I hate the weed culture.

"Weed is good for you." "Everyone needs to do weed."

All drugs alter your body's normal state. Science hasn't discovered all the implications of all drugs.

Caffeine is an ostensibly harmless drug, but people develop a dependency on it. People need their morning coffee to continue for the rest of the day. I don't know whether that's psychological, physiological or placebo dependency, but it has changed their lifestyle.

I don't look down on people who do drugs and know what they're doing and why they're doing it. As for people who do it because others are doing it, because it's cool, or because they have emotional issues... well they need help and need to get off whatever they're on as soon as they can.

seanieg89

HSC
"Weed is good for you." "Everyone needs to do weed."

All drugs alter your body's normal state. Science hasn't discovered all the implications of all drugs.

Caffeine is an ostensibly harmless drug, but people develop a dependency on it. People need their morning coffee to continue for the rest of the day. I don't know whether that's psychological, physiological or placebo dependency, but it has changed their lifestyle.

I don't look down on people who do drugs and know what they're doing and why they're doing it. As for people who do it because others are doing it, because it's cool, or because they have emotional issues... well they need help and need to get off whatever they're on as soon as they can.
Who are you quoting here, I have met a lot of people who smoke in my life, some really regularly, but can't recall even one person suggesting that everyone needs to do it. As a matter of fact they tend to be more open-minded and less judgemental about other people's lifestyle choices than the average person.

Of course, and it never will. How much information do we ever have that is perfect though? All decisions are partially informed. The same could be said about panadol/caffeine/nicotine etc.

Yes it has, and what is wrong with that in itself? If someone decides to start going to the gym that is also a lifestyle change. If caffeine gives a bit of a kick to your alertness what is wrong with it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)